We're inching closer to the 2020 season, folks, and that means one thing: It's time to kick off our preview episodes! After discussing the latest happenings of the state of college football in a global pandemic, Matt and Cody break down the Georgia Southern defense and special teams unit.
- Georgia Southern Announces 25% Capacity at Paulson
- Other Notable Policies: Yes Tailgating, No Freedom's Flight or Eagle Walk
- Triple Option Season Ticket Plans
- Benko Press Conference and Details of Army Game
- Special Teams Preview: Life Without Tyler Bass
- Defensive Preview: Front Seven Are SOLID
- A Moment of Perspective
So much has changed in just a week and a half. Georgia Southern has gone from a 10-game schedule to an 11-game schedule with the addition of Army on Nov. 21. FBS football now consists of six conferences — three from the Power 5 and three from the Group of 5. Matt and Cody discuss the season as it stands, the debate on whether a season should take place and why it could be a special season for Georgia Southern if games are played.
- Georgia Southern Adds Army for Nov. 21 Game
- 11-Game Season and Opener Against Campbell Likely
- Conflicting Info: Experts Disagree on Safety of College Football
- NCAA Proposed Eligibility Changes and Potential Impact
- Should Be a Fun Year for Georgia Southern If Season Happens
- Expanded Passing Game: Could We See It Against Campbell?
After a longer than usual summer hiatus, we're back! Did we miss anything??? We'll recap the recent schedule changes for Georgia Southern's 2020 football season, including the season opener at Boise State being canceled. We'll also look at possible replacements for those games and discuss what the 2020 season may have in store as the country continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We're Finally Back: What Took Us So Long?
- Bye Bye Boise State
- Impact of Losing the Ole Miss Game
- Georgia Southern Well-Conditioned for Adversity
- Positive Tests Will Happen; How Will Outbreaks Be Managed?
- Outlook of 2020 Season in Shadow of a Pandemic
- Campbell Game: Should It Happen?