It's GAME WEEK!!! In our third and final 2021 season preview episode, Matt and Cody go game by game, breaking down the upcoming Georgia Southern football season. Topics include the QB battle, COVID vaccinations and a preview of our season opener against Gardner-Webb.
- Scrimmage No. 2 Thoughts, Todd Bradley-Glenn Injury and COVID Vaccinations
- Our New Favorite Quote: 'Stats Are For Losers' - Chad Lunsford
- Game-by-Game Breakdown: Wins, Losses, Toss Ups and Storylines
- Predictions: Win-Loss Record and Do We Make a Bowl?
- Gardner-Webb Preview: Family Affair, and One Georgia Southern Fans Know Well
As we inch closer to the 2021 Georgia Southern football season, the guys break down the Eagles' offense, defense and special teams units. Eight starters return on both sides of the ball. Who will be breakout players, who will be the X factor and how will the units come together as we gear up for a challenging 2021 schedule?
- Special Teams Preview: Beck, Kicking Duties, Returns & LS Questions
- Defense Preview: Baker Jr., Canteen, Wade, Birdsong, Wright and Ellis
- Offense Preview: Up Tempo, More Motion, More Big Plays
- Breaking Down TEs, O-line, WRs and QBs
Take two! After recording the night before the Justin Tomlin news, we called and audible and decided to record our 2021 season preview a second time. Matt and Cody take your Twitter questions about the quarterback situation, the outlook of the Georgia Southern offense and if it is championship or bust for the Eagles and head coach Chad Lunsford this season.
- We're Good at a lot of Things, Timing Isn't One of Them
- Breaking Down the GS QB Situation
- Who Starts Game One: Cam Ransom or Sam Kenerson?
- What's the Deal with James Graham?
- QB1 at Season's End: Tomlin or Someone Else?
- What Will the Offense Look Like Under Ruse?
- Is It Sun Belt Title or Bust for Coach Lunsford?
- Realignment Tease and the Ever-Evolving Rumor Mill