The boys are back and finally talking exclusively about our Georgia Southern Eagles after what has been an extremely eventful fall camp. Matt and Cody break down the Shai Werts arrest and dropped charges, the Quan Griffin arrest, the JD King transfer appeal and break down the Georgia Southern offense in Part 1 of their 2019 GS football preview.
- #PoopGate - Character of Werts on Display
- Quan Griffin's Time at GS Likely Done
- Why Is the JD King Decision Taking So Long?
- Will the Passing Game Evolve in Year Two Under Bob DeBesse
- Could This Be the Year of Shai Werts?
- Running Back Talent Is Rampant
- How Will WR Transfers Affect Depth?
- How Will Losses on O-Line Affect Production?
On our second episode, the guys break down the East division of the Sun Belt conference, including the coaching changes at App State and Troy and the importance of culture within a college football program.
- Does Drinkwitz Have What It Takes for App to Repeat?
- What Will App State's Defense Be Like Under Ted Roof?
- Will Troy Keep Rolling Under Chip Lindsey?
- Can Coastal Carolina Turn the Corner and Make a Bowl?
- Tough Question: Who Will Win the East Division?
Let's kick the tires and light the fires. GATA Talk is back for Season 2! To kick off this season, Matt and Cody talk about the West division of the Sun Belt Conference.
- Previews of ULL, Ark St., ULM, South Alabama & Texas State
- Who Will Win the West?
- Who Will Be the Surprise Team?
- Which Team Will Take a Step Back in 2019?
- Can the West Champion Take the Sun Belt Championship?
We're back, Eagle Nation! We took some time off to let the coaching carousel of the Sun Belt Conference play itself out. Now that the chips have fallen, Matt and Cody recap the memorable 2018 Georgia Southern football season, where it ranks in their time as fans and how the coaching changes in the conference may affect the Eagles.
4:18 - Looking Back at 2018
21:48 - Favorite Moments from the 2018 Season
35:30 - Where Does This Season Rank in Recent GS History?
43:15 - Sun Belt Coaching Carousel and How It Affects Us
Eagle Nation is still celebrating a dramatic Camellia Bowl win as Georgia Southern completed its first 10-win season since becoming a member of the FBS with a 23-21 victory of Eastern Michigan. Savannah Morning News beat writer Travis Jaudon joins Matt and Cody to talk about the Camellia Bowl win, the legacy left by this senior class and what a 10-win season could mean for the 2019 recruiting class.
2:23 - Shoutout to Eagle Nation Who Made Montgomery a Blast
4:30 - Talking Camellia Bowl with Travis Jaudon
19:58 - What the 10 Wins Mean for This Team and the Legacy of the Seniors
35:34 - Early Signing Period and What This Season Could Mean for the 2019 Class