So much to talk about has led to our longest episode EVER! Matt and Cody touch on recruiting, the App State loss, the regular season as a whole and preview the New Orleans Bowl matchup with Louisiana Tech.
- Achieving the Improbable: 12 Regular Season Games in 2020
- National Signing Day: Highly-Rated Recruits and Transfers
- App State Recap: Mosely, Plungers and What Went Wrong
- Regular Season Recap: 7-5 and Potential for 2021
- New Orleans Bowl: Battle of the Backup QBs
- Rest of the Sun Belt Pulling for GS?
- Where Does the Sun Belt Rank in the Group of 5?
- G5s Will Never Make Current CFP & Possibilities of Expansion
It's App State Hate Week...again. For the first time in eight years, Georgia Southern will play their arch rival on a Saturday. Matt and Cody recap the FAU game, positives and negatives they saw with the "new" offense and what it will take to pick up a third straight win against the goat-loving Mountaineers from Boone.
- This One's for You, Brant from Metter!
- FAU Recap: Defense Shows Up and Shows Out
- Thoughts on Justin Tomlin and the Up-Tempo Ruse Offense
- A Way Too In-Depth Debate About Our Kicking Game
- App State Preview: Bragging Rights and Second Place in the East on the Line
- Will an Explosive Offensive Showing Shore Up the OC Job for Ruse?
- Will Werts Play, and What's the Outlook If He Does?
Let's try this again, shall we? Shane Marinelli, FAU insider and host of Inside the Burrow, joins the pod once again to discuss the Owls ahead of Saturday's rescheduled game. We asked Shane about the COVID-19 situation at FAU, breaking in a true freshman QB and his thoughts on why the defense has been so strong this year.
- COVID-19 in Boca: FAU Has Had SEVEN Games Cancelled or Postponed
- Shane's Thoughts on QB Javion Posey and What He Brings to the Offense
- FAU Defense a Surprise in 2020
- Thoughts on Willie Taggart in His First Season with the Owls
- Unsung Hero on FAU: Who Should GS Fans Watch For?
For the second straight week there is plenty to discuss in the world of Georgia Southern football. Following a lose to (rival?) Georgia State, head coach Chad Lunsford made a change at the offensive coordinator position, relieving Bob DeBesse of his duties and moving former OC Doug Ruse into the interim role. Matt and Cody discuss what Ruse may bring to the offense, what our depleted defense may look like moving forward and what it will take to beat a very good FAU team.
- DeBesse Out: Right Decision, But Timing Seems Odd
- Was the Georgia State Loss the Nail in the Coffin?
- What Will the Offense Look Like Under Ruse?
- Lunsford Should be Open to National OC Search
- Special Teams and Kicking Game
- Logan Wright Has Himself a Game
- Reynard Ellis Opts Out
- FAU Preview: Terrific Defense and Athletic QB
- Willie Taggart Is Good: Can't Get Out-coached Saturday