Part 2 of GATA Talk's Georgia Southern football preview is here! In this episode, the guys break down what could be one of the best defenses in program history, along with a talented special teams unit. They also discuss the difficult 2019 schedule and what it will take to truly go from good to great in the second full season under Head Coach Chad Lunsford.
- Outlook for Defense in Year 2 Under Scot Sloan
- Defensive Line: Can They Get to the QBs?
- Linebackers Are a More Experienced Group in 2019
- Are Brinson and Vildor the Best Cornerback Duo in the Nation?
- How Will Our Safeties Look After Losing Moon and Freeman?
- Tyler Bass Could Be the Best Kicker in College Football
- WKIII Returns to Lead the Return Game
- Can Punting Improve?
- What Defines Going from Good to Great in 2019?