After an unanticipated "bye week," Georgia Southern hits the road for the first time in 2020 to open Sun Belt Conference play against No. 19 Louisiana. Was the postponed FAU game a blessing in disguise? How healthy of a team will we see back against the Ragin' Cajuns, and can the Eagles pull off the upset and get the third win over a ranked opponent in the FBS era? Matt and Cody discuss these topics and more!
- Was FAU Postponement a Positive or Negative?
- Campbell Looked Like an Inferior FCS Team Against Coastal
- Louisiana Struggled with GagSt: Do We Have a Chance?
- Keys to a Victory Against the Ragin' Cajuns
- We Must Maintain Intensity for 60 Minutes