It wasn't the final result we wanted, but there are a lot of positives to take away from last week's 20-18 loss to a ranked Louisiana team. Will Georgia Southern be able to maintain the same intensity this week against a bad ULM team as the Eagles head back to the Bayou State for the second straight week?
- Finding Positives in a Gut-wrenching Loss
- Key Moving Forward Is Consistency and Finishing Drives
- Offensive Play Calling and Getting Kennedy Touches
- Defensive Play Improved
- The Catch and the Two-Point Conversion
- Georgia Southern on Wrong End of Lucky Kick
- ULM Preview: Keys to a Blowout Victory