Breaking news leads to an impromptu episode of GATA Talk! All signs point to the College Football Playoff expanding from four teams to 12, including guaranteeing at least one spot for a Group of Five champion. Matt and Cody discuss what this means for the Sun Belt, Georgia Southern and football as a whole.
- What Would a 12-Team Format Look Like?
- 2020 Would Have Featured Two G5 Schools
- Expansion's Impact on Recruiting, Transfer Portal and NIL
- Could Georgia Southern Make a 12-Team Playoff?
- How Long Before a G5 Cinderella?
- Why the Expansion Is Great for College Football